Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When i saw a different light of my mother

Always I thought I was strong but I realized that I wasn’t as strong as I thought I was afterall, at certain times, I have my weak moments too, and in my moments of weakness, I break down awfully.

in those moments, I shut my mind my brains and I switched off. Unknowingly.
Just like today, with a lost mind, then when I turned beside, my mother was there.

Pulling me like a leash tied to my neck guiding me, directing me.
That’s when it dawn to me, my mother can be strong at times too.

I’m Feeling: .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

family support is really impt, and i got to say u hv one of the blessed family ties. Yr folks really there for u,and unconditional love .... very heartwarming !!

Just the thot they r rooting for u will give u strength to be strong too

jean

genuine_pills said...

Great news to share. Erectile Dysfunction that caused by stress, whether physical or mental stress in curable.