Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The look a like Ranger

Last night I was trying to explain to ThiRak about the police/guards I saw. They were standing just right at the entrance of the end of the linkway in the open, at the entrance of SUNTEC, wearing all brown with a BROWN hat, hat that is not A CAP but a hat.

And Holding a LONG rifle, really long and looks pretty heavy.
Yeah, they looked like rangers, like those in the forest rangers, looking for hunters.

That was my first time seeing those in singapore actually.
And I was wanting to take my phone out to snap a few pictures of the LONG RIFLE they were holding at like 90degrees all the time under the hot SUNny day, and I thought better not, because surrounding me were other policemen, dressed in normal navy uniform that we are used to seeing.
So I didn’t snap.

And so ThirakAK was trying to guess the rifle they were holding but I can’t reconise it anyhow.

This morning I was trying to go a little bit nearer to these “rangers” STILL holding on 90degree to their rifle. Yeah it was a long heavy looking rifle.
Must be really tiring. and HOT




I’m Feeling: how i wish i could snap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jean

im sure alot of pple will secretly snap..haha.....
u shld hv, better grab the chance before they r gone...haha..

lovemysnoopy said...

i didnt have the chance