Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's day....


Me overlooked the mom-the’s day this year, before I knew it, the day is this Sunday and there is no way to celebrate it earlier. Doing it today, tomorrow or the actual day is just like killing yourself burning a hole in the pocket with the senseless tasteless food.
Why?
Because there would be a huge crowd of families trying to celebrate within these days and packed the restaurants would be. When its packed, the cooks would dish out a massive junk of food in a quick span of time to meet the demand, lacking the aroma, forgetting to delicate individual dishes. So, results is pocket burn with normal tasty makan! Other than those superb high class 8 STAR restaurant but I ain’t any high executive paid worker by the way so….

Maybe celebrate later I guess…. When the crowd fade away…

No comments: