Tuesday, January 23, 2007

my MInd is in a Blank



I thought I had so much to blog early in the morning, throughout the day, thoughts and stuff kept flooding in, and still thinking that me memory is going strong, I left the thoughts to remain till I reached home. And sitting here, my brains went “BLANK”. Nothing inside.

Sometimes, I wonder its it just the emotions of women or its it a natural human type to feel a moment of despair and sadness. Some circumstances that got me so heartbreaking and cheerless, that while getting the saddle and sadness out from my chest through email to jean and mummy, I started to tear lots of tears in the office. I wonder if I was really that sentimental or the emotions was at its downpeak. It was totally embarrassing should a colleague walked over and see my watery eyes..
The Comfort is in GOD, my comfort.

And still blank inside. Where were all the thoughts that I had throughtout the day? BLANK!

No comments: