Last night this particular cab driver went into The MARINA MANDARIN and into the carpark.
then i wonder what he was up to AND SCREAMED at him.
"UNCLE WHERE YOU GOIN!"
"cte" HE said quietly.
then i was ready to jump out of the cab when he turn here and there inside the carpark and out to cityhall. I kept my cool first .......
NO difference!
It was so late, no jam there's no need to do that.
For a moment, i might want to suspect him. A young rude chap, didnt' talk didnt acknowledge when i told him my destination.
still i didnt see the need to get into the carpark.
I wish i screamed more then, at least to let him know i was unhappy..
We have no time for anything, the moment we reached home we head for bed. So exhausted.
i wished we had more time suddenly, we reached the peak so weary now...

I’m Feeling: .....

1 comment:
jean
my dear....hang in there...hang in there...wish i can grant u special power for more energy!!
Post a Comment