Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Helped our friends rendered to US

I have been running busy at work this month with weekends over packing the parents house and running to the new house to do a little washing here and there, as and when, while ThiRak AK still meddling and modelling and beautifying the housey. From the BASE to completion.

Our Christmas will be cleaning and painting the house this year.

I’m warmth, in fact Darling AK and I are warmth to see the number of our friends that came by to lend their hand, throwing in their help.

The “dirty” work, from ground nothing, at the beginning to completion till beautifying. I must say that our friends are part of the housey completion too. Especially "BOON".

What warmth me was, their enthusiasm. Some came so early before us to start the work. And it was their helped they offered.

Gee so touched.

And we had some, that already bought some furnitures, “furnitures” for us. ….as gifts... for pre- housewarming.

till-to-date, its almost complete.



I’m Feeling: .....

2 comments:

lovemejean said...

but i didnt help!!!

cannot...pls tell me what can i do to help??

hey...u need any furniture? but its 2nd hand la...my parents moving mah...if u dun mind, some quite good n ok ones. how abt mini fridge? side tables? PC tables?

lovemysnoopy said...

hahaha NO THANKS

we got our furnitures already.

NAH i doubt you could help although you graduated from building.

HAHHAH