So i didnt had the mood to bloggie it just yet until last night, when i thought i wanted to postie the pictures.
And i searched for the camera in my outing baggie.
and Searched
and searched.
Under the bed
under the table,
in the living room, in my mummy's bag and everywhere i searched.
Until i woke thi-rak Ak up.
I can't find my camera.
but i vividly remembered placing it back in my baggie after the dinner on Sunday night,
BUT I CAN"T find it.
not anywhere in the house.
And i felt so depressed and upset and i couldn't sleep the whole night, until almost 2am, to sleep with a depressed and heavy heart.
This morning, i thought i sms Daddy about the camera issue and wanted to know the model so i could call Changi Golf Club to check its lost and found items.
This was what he sms back
" I needed the camera for my office,
so i got Mummy to take from your bag that night..."
and so on.

I’m Feeling: almost cried

3 comments:
Hahahahahahhhaahahha...
jean
Oh no..i can totally feel for u, and understand too, becox i would TOTALLLY freak out too, i cannot imagine losing my cam , esp with pic stil inside, i GO crazy!!
i did for that night ....
Post a Comment