Because of the samples I had previously from them when we passed by sometimes for luncheon at Marine Food Court, I thougth the eye gel was quite good to use.
So I wanted maybe, to get the eye gel.
me: “do you have eye gel please”
One of the sales girl came to help me. The products were from Israel, , the sales staff including man were mostly 80% AngMohs.
The products made from the dead sea (whatever that means), organic and very natural extractions.
sales girl: “let me show you, - you need serum to open your pores before applying eye gel. “
me: “ok”
So she applied the serum over my eye beneath where I had fine lines …on the right eye fine lines beneath.
sales girl:“ then you apply the eye gel to absorb better”
And she continued to apply over the same eye beneath fine lines.
sales girl:“ “ now the lines looks not as deep as just now… SEE” placing the mirror in front of my face.
I was trying hard to find the fine lines not so DEEP but it surely looked the same to me. Anyway
Haha ok after all that fuss, I kept asking for the gel price .
Finally she showed me the price.
S$240 Eye gel + must get Serum S$160!
I said let me consider after seeing the LARGE price.
But she was persistent. “”why, its good your face so dry…””
“”yeah my pocket would be drier” I thought to myself.
sales girl:“ “”ok I give you half price serum if you get the eye gel”””
me: “no thanks I think about it and come back after lunch if I want””
sales girl:“ “what the problem? Is it too costly…??””
“”yeah””” definitely dumb sales girl. i said to myself again.
sales girl:“ “”ok ok I give you serum FREE if you buy the gel!”””
me: " “”I’ll think about it” and I walked out with SUSAN!

I’m Feeling: what do you think

3 comments:
Errr..... sound ..... sound deceiving lor. CAn keep cutting might as well give u FREE!@!!!!
haha....
so u still buying?
from 50% to free. weird.
OF COURSE not STILL HAVE TO PAY S$240 for a eye gel.
gosh. will you buy helen jean?
Errrr..i dunno...u know me , i can be real paiseh and cnanot resist good sales/deals. But $240 is out for me, Too exp la!!
Post a Comment