Wednesday, September 03, 2008

the AK meme

This “How well do you know your partner” meme has been circulating, couldn’t help to put my thought in it too.

Lets check how many I got to know the AK right!


How well do you know your partner?

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
- Mandarin News on 8

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does s/he get on her/his salad?
- Chilli Sauce

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
- he likes all food actually. i think its the pork jelly thing, he hates it!

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
- Whisky or Beer but after knowing me, Martell!

5. Where did he go to high school?
- Thomson Secondary

6. What size shoe does he wear?
- I'm not sure, but I think it's 42!!???

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
- coke display items?

8. What is his favourite type of sandwich?
- i don't know. i think he doesn't go for sandwich!

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
- Anything with RICE! Plain Rice with curry or sauces would be!

10. What is his favourite cereal?
- He doesn’t take cereal!

11. What would he never wear?
- large kiddy printed t-shirts

12. What is his favourite sports team?
- Football!
MAN City!
MAN U!

13. Who will he vote for?
- Thaksin!

14. Who is his best friend?
- Alfred!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
- I know inside!

16. How many states has he lived in?
- Singapore

17. What is his heritage?
- Hokkien “lang”

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
- He doesn't like cakes AT ALL, so I'd buy a present !

19. Did he play sports in high school?
- YES ALL SPORTS! WITH amazing trophies!

20. What could he spend hours doing?
- FISHING! Online games or PSP!

Now we have to ask the AK how many ticks i have!




I’m Feeling: if i am right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on behalf of the AK

i got

17/20 right!

2. thousand island
7. and hardrock cafe polo t-shirt
8. Only Egg sandwich
12. Man U and ENGLAND
14. Alfred CHUNG