But
Paiseh!
So I didn’t, but the steak was quite alright I thought, maybe it was me not feeling rather well, but the AK liked it very much, other than the
Ambience was cozy but a bit cramp-ee though.
We thought we gona passed out , when finally we managed to reach the bed and plonk, straight to rest our body.
At 12 midnight, when the midnight Zzz monster thought it was wise to wake up, we did. And the Ak was conversing over the handphone, I thought I started to smell a very strong burnt smell.
I looked around the bed, under the bed, looking for what might have sparked off the burnt smell.
Nothing.
I looked out of the bedroom window to peep at the plants, plants looks perfectly cooling!
Burnt smell was strong, I rushed out to the living room, looked at daddy’s plugs, computer, nah no burnt smell.
Benji was quiet too, no barking means no arson.
Then I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED!
12midnight, it was the GHOST month!
Yes why didn’t I think of that.
Definitely, people were outside burning offerings every corner!
I went back to the room feeling stupid.
Yeah, the AK smelled it too! It was strong within the room and house.

No comments:
Post a Comment