Thursday, July 03, 2008

Crayfish hor fun with See & MayMay

I was told to minimise my blogging for this luncheon but I had no choice, because the system had hung on me, and
Its not everyday that I eat with CLARA SEE and MAY LIM.
So
I had to pen it down, as a memory...

We had CHAR kway tiao crayfish hor fun at super duber hell-hot Hong Lim!
It was superbly humid but the food was good.
Definately, good cheap and wonderfully delicious.

(i could usd S$10 per 3 DAYS if i eat in HONGLIM everyday and go back office take coffee, maybe?? hemmm)


Btw, the dancer at the below, I see as a clockwise movement all the time this morning, It isn’t until now , I see a few seconds of anti-clockwise. Gosh!
Amazingly, our right and left brains see differently.

So does it mean that, we can be seeing the same thing at the same time, but with different angle??

Try Again

No comments: