Friday, June 27, 2008

S$10 to survive for a week

Last night I was watching the 10pm news at 8.
This family with 3 kids a total of 5 ( I think) could survive on mere exact S$10 for 3 days by recycling their soup, making it last for 3 days.
they were the poor income family with only 1 income of less than S$1K per month.

S$10 could hardly survive on a meal for the AK and I sometimes, with the food and rice increase and plus drinks.

Well, then I was just thinking, I could survive alone on S$10 for 3 days on my meals and transport, possibility so I could save more money.
Of course I should, money is hard to come by these days.

How would a S$10 survive on you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly survive on mere $10 too...mayb enough for 2 meals the most??