Friday, April 04, 2008

Top of Mind

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you read each of these words and why?
1. Ice
2. primary
3. dirty
4. green
5. fly

lovemysnoopy:
Ice: - Freezing cold that doesn’t melt now. Because in the office right now is freezing with the airconditioned fan blowing my direction. What’s more, the shawl I’m wearing managed to keep me a little warmth in this noon. I think ice would have a different effect if I just came from lunch, hot sweaty and sunny!

Primary: gets me to think the primary the based of any elements in this world, material stuff! Not much of an idea for this

Dirty: Last night at 156 were just discussing about the La-La’s eating the shit in the water, the dirtier the better for the La-La..ss. Because they live on walls and dirtiness.

Green: to me, a lime green green, the purest innocent cooling effect on a colour, just like a cool day in the garden with grasses leaves. Dark green – dirty and dark.

Fly:
another dirty insect that stuck to any smelly rotten stuff and carrys its (DUMB) germs around,. By flying and stucking on us. I HATE FLIES!

No comments: