Thursday, March 20, 2008

its Everything.. !

The american idol 7 last evening was a disappointed. Too much of a Beatles night probably. So boring until after the 1st hour, I accompanied Ak to the Zzzz land!

This season the contestants wasn’t much any gooder than the first time I remember I caught American idol 5 years back! Darn, couldn’t they have done it alternately or say not too much. Its getting a little bored especially in Singapore, its all saturated with contest singing, rock bands, star idols every other days…

Arrived office si bay late today and since didn’t accumulate extra hours, I had no time off to go off early today.

But just think, its GOOD FRIDAY tomorrow. Oh well! Good things boost the morale up!

Meanwhile, at work still doing a online training on the software of my new trade!

3 comments:

lovemejean said...

ya...i was abt to ask u tooo, whether u did follow the updates.

Compared to the times when i was in USA, this time I WAS SOOO NOT in touch. also dunno wats going on. but one time i did happen to see it, but i felt soo alien to it liao. hahaha

lovemysnoopy said...

you bet because it ain't the center of your life now..

Anonymous said...

quite true... but also becox the timing quite funny.