Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Wanna iPad ......................

iPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the iPAD!


I’m so keen on the iPad. It has more than what I expected!
Goodness!

So I was surfing to see the launch dates in singapore, else then I came across “ways to get the iPad before the launch in singapore” and I got this :((((

And I nearly fainted

it says:
""""" Here are 4 options for you on how to buy the iPad in Singapore before its official launch:
(Please note these are “work around solutions” which might work out or not, think twice before ordering)
1. Fly to the US
2. 2. Ask a friend in the US to send it to Singapore
3. 3. Order on the Singapore Black Market
4. 4. Order via an international shipping service
"""""

What a joke


But still I will wait for the 2nd launch of the iPad in Singapore.


16GB – No 3G / With 3G
32GB – No 3G / With 3G
64GB – No 3G / With 3G

Price is estimated @

• Price of iPad 16GB in Singapore (est.): 729 S$ (No 3G) / 899 S$ (with 3G)
• Price of iPad 32GB in Singapore (est.): 869 S$ (No 3G) / 1049 S$ (with 3G)
• Price of iPad 64GB in Singapore (est.): 999 S$ (No 3G) / 1199 S$ (with 3G)


Information:
• Estimated Shipping date of iPad (no 3G) in Singapore: Mid May 2010
• Estimated Shipping date of iPad (with 3G) in Singapore: Open – Late 2010


MY iPAD!
3G

iPad will also be available in a 3G model with superfast data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps.3 So if you’re traveling or you happen to be somewhere without a Wi-Fi network, you can still get a fast connection for surfing the web, downloading email, or getting directions

Wireless:-
With built-in 802.11n, iPad takes advantage of the fastest Wi-Fi networks. It automatically locates available Wi-Fi networks, which you can join with a few taps. iPad also comes with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, letting you connect to devices like wireless headphones or the Apple Wireless Keyboard.

Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life






I’m Feeling: ...iPad..

No comments: