Friday, April 09, 2010

Going forward to clubbing at the medicated bitch

When I wrote my post on the medicated bitch, my anger had subsided since it was so long. But suddenly, it was raise again, so
Yes
I might just give her a tight slap the next round and I CAN”T WAIT TO DO THAT! OR even more, whatever the circumstances there the next time.
Someone passed me the cane!
And if someone says’ she is your friend,”
Nah she isnt cause if she was, she would have respected me at least, but since she didn’t, so I didn’t as well.



I’m Feeling: .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoever step on u, i hope she will not commit again, if not die also duno, ahha!!

cool it babe

jean

Anonymous said...

my dear jean. i more tame now than in the past,.... so i not sure about the sure die thingy. ahhahah

maybe i would, sure die VERBALLY from me.

lovemysnoopy