Monday, March 09, 2009

TO Aunty Kim's BDay after a hot day shooting

Despite the heat and sticky body,
We had a while to cool down back at the studio and cleaned thoroughly up, got changed and my parents picked us up and zoomed to

Grand Shanghai!

Despite the heat, the darling AK was MORE obliging, more obliging to the photographer, carrying me, posing more eagerly than me to the photographer.
I think I didn’t combat the heat well enough.
Well, we can see the MAN’s determination here!
Yup!






At Aunty Kim's Birthday dinner

It was good, after a long tiring day at the shoot,

good to have something shiok for our stomach!

it was a good treat!

YEAH!

Birthday Lady with d TIRED MAN

Aunty Kim's Pre Ordered Menu

each got a container of two dumplings each

PorK Belly

AND IT WAS time for aunty kim's turn .

last night i think the singer sang more
than 5 birthdays songs...





we konked off straight when we reached home~


I’m Feeling: another reason for makan!


No comments: