Last night before I step out of the coffeeshop to walk home, we heard some girl screams and then a white shirt man walking along the pathway of the side road.
We didn’t think much of it, until we realized in a split second, a policecar was parked alongside the road…
Waiting and waiting, there seems quiet and no events, until Aunt Jenny walked to the front when the happenings were to KPO a little, and since I was returning home, I thought diverting my route path to cross the happenings too.
There were 3 police cars by then already with 6 policemen holding their hands making a tight circle with the white shirt man in the circle. The policemen refused to let him out of the circle.
(Maybe they playing round and round in circles, or praying is it? )And I left to go home with the rest in the 156.. waiting to hear the rest of the story..
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment