Thursday, July 19, 2007

I loved BK Chicken Sausage

Hey today’s a cool weather! So cool I thought I didn’t want to wake up and kept sleeping. The AK slept like a log, couldn’t hear a word when I left the house this morning.

Breakfast the important part of the meal is GOOD!
Now I know I loved my breakfast and my appetite is kicked when:-
- I have no hangover no drinking the previous night
- I have my BK or MaCs Sausage muffin (yummy)
- Bee hoon with fish fillet
- COFFEE
- Bak Kut mee…

My favourite on line so far. The funny me doesn’t like fast food after 11am. I also don’t know why, I only loved the breakfast..

and me had BK Chicken Sausage this morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

same as me..

i love egg mcmuffin & hotcakes from Mac & esp love t turkey ham crossonwich from BK.. u try b4, if not shld try.. its real yummy!

come to thk, i hardly hav fastfood for lunch/dinner..

yv

lovemysnoopy said...

hey same same . yeah its deliciously nice and yummy only the breaKfast!

Anonymous said...

we used to mac for bf during poly days,....haha....memorable. U two dun take lunch/dinner at fastfood?? i do.. so often, no wonder cant lose the excess, heheee

Jean

lovemysnoopy said...

yes i remembered! we use to meet 2 hours earlier at Macs before the lecture.
hahha
no i don't go for lunch or dinner at Macs unless no choice..